We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Experienced Line Cooks wanted!
- Efficiently cook meats, vegetables, and other hot and cold menu items
- Prepare and portion food and ingredients prior to cooking
- Perform additional duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation
- Plating and garnishing of cooked items
- Preparing appropriate garnishes for all menu items
Prior experience required.
Experienced Servers Wanted!
- Assist in optimizing sales & profit by being self-motivated and delivering a high standard of service with personality
- Maintain a guest-oriented attitude and positive image for our establishment
- Be an integral part of our front of house team
- Minimum of 2 years’ service experience
- Weekend availability
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- High-volume experience
- Relevant licenses
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
Plan and present bar menu
Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Relevant training certificates-(TAMS, TIPS, Ciccerone, Etc...)
Job Type: Part-time
The Assistant General Manager will report directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for leading day-to-day processes in the event of the GM’s absence. As Assistant GM, you will oversee all aspects of running the restaurant, including but not limited to managing the floor, opening and closing the restaurant, and training, supervising, and developing associates’ skillsets.
· Owning the staff’s education on guest engagement and service
· Management of floor, including; touching tables, running food, overseeing/supporting staff, and monitoring customer interaction
· Opening and closing the restaurant
Preparing and reconciling closing banks
Conducting pre-shift meetings with teams
Writing daily recaps
Completing final restaurant walk-through
· Managing R&M for the restaurant through approved contractors, as needed
· Assisting GM in controlling COGS, labor, and comps to budgets
· Assisting in the completion of monthly inventory
· Assist with interviewing, hiring, training, development, and retention of qualified employees
· Identify, address, and document individual employee performance problems according to standard operating procedures and policy
· Schedule, conduct, and document regular employee performance reviews
· Identify, train, and develop key employees for growth, advancement, and promotion
· Promote teamwork among co-workers and employees
· Authorize comps and voids for all service team members
· Follow up with employees and co-workers to ensure completion of assigned tasks
If you’re a natural leader, know you can handle the above responsibilities, enjoy making work fun for everyone, have the experience to help our team succeed; we want to hear from you!
· At least 3 years (preferred) working in a food & beverage oriented restaurant/bar
· At least 5 years (preferred) providing exceptional service and customer care at an established restaurant/bar
· 3 years (required) Restaurant Supervision and/or Management experience
Kitchen Manager responsibilities include:
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders
- Supervising food prep and cooking
- Checking food plating and temperature
We are looking for a Kitchen Manager to supervise daily back-of-house restaurant operations.
Kitchen Manager responsibilities include supervising the food prep and cooking, maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen inventory, and complying with safety and cleanliness standards. To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage our kitchen staff and guide them to deliver quality food on time.
Ultimately, you will ensure all plates are properly cooked and served and our customers have a pleasant dining experience.
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders
- Supervise food prep and cooking
- Check food plating and temperature
- Establish portion sizes
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts
- Price menu items in collaboration with the Restaurant Manager
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment, as needed
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g. in refrigerators)
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area
- Proven work experience as a Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Manager, or Head Chef
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Conflict management abilities
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends
- Certification from a culinary school or degree in Restaurant Management is a plus
Part-Time Unpaid Internship
The Fieldhouse Internship Program will allow you to develop your knowledge and sharpen your skills in the following:
1. Grass Roots marketing tactics.
2. Creating customer and client loyalty and satisfaction through superior service and attention to detail.
3. Communication Skills and how they relate to marketing, promotions, and operations.
4. Providing creative input for the development of marketing concepts and design.
5. Event Promotion.
6. Event Production.
7. Working in a high-pressure environment.
8. Coordination of Celebrity and VIP client parties.
9. Maintenance and acquisition of an extensive database.
10. The relationship between Marketing and Public Relations.
11. Understanding the steps for opening a venue.
12. Understanding the fundamentals and theory behind Restaurant and bar operations.
13. Understanding how cash flows through the business and how we report our financial performance to various internal and external customer groups.
14. Understanding the importance of a strong web presence and management of web interfaces. (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
Candidates will possess the following preferred qualifications:
1. Current student enrolled at an accredited university.
2. Availability of 20 hours per week
3. Social media knowledge.
4. Outgoing personality with a ''can-do'' attitude.