We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Experienced Line Cooks wanted!
- Efficiently cook meats, vegetables, and other hot and cold menu items
- Prepare and portion food and ingredients prior to cooking
- Perform additional duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation
- Plating and garnishing of cooked items
- Preparing appropriate garnishes for all menu items
Prior experience required.
Experienced Servers Wanted!
- Assist in optimizing sales & profit by being self-motivated and delivering a high standard of service with personality
- Maintain a guest-oriented attitude and positive image for our establishment
- Be an integral part of our front of house team
- Minimum of 2 years’ service experience
- Weekend availability
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- High-volume experience
- Relevant licenses
The Fieldhouse is hiring experienced security staff to join our team at East Lansing’s restaurant & bar. If you have prior experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, we invite you to apply within.
· Positive attitude and friendly/outgoing personality
· Ability to multi-task
· Flexible schedule
· Ability to work in a high-stress environment
· Responsible and reliable
· Strong work ethic and the desire to learn
· Minimum 1-year experience in an high-volume restaurant/bar
· Weekend availability
· Relevant licenses
Job Type: Part-time
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
Plan and present bar menu
Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Relevant training certificates-(TAMS, TIPS, Ciccerone, Etc...)
Job Type: Part-time